Push Hard, Run Fast, Laugh Lots, Have Fun!

My journey this far in bobsleigh and in life

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wow!

There is so much to say, I hardly know where to begin!
the last few months of my life have been more of a roller coaster ride than any I've ever been down before!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all of the love, encouragement support, prayers and loud cheers during the Olympic Games.
It was the experience of a lifetime that I feel I will never be able to comprehensively put into words.  It was everything that I imagined that it would be and more.
Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I leave you with these pictures to say some things that I possibly never could... ENJOY!!!



1 comment:

Bones No More said...

You are more than welcome Shelley Ann. It has been our pleasure and privilege to be a part of the journey. It's kinda strange watching you grow up from afar (I don't think we've seen each other since Aunt Birdie's funeral) but it it has been great to see and to hear all the wonderful things about you. I pray God will continue to use you and to lead you in the paths that He has planned for you. Heartiest congratulations from the Turner family and I hope some day your younger cousins (my sons)will be able to meet you. I know that you definitely are an inspiration to all of us. Hope you're getting some rest now and getting tooled up for the next leg of your life's journey. Love and blessings